2018 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR THE STUDY OF RELIGIONS AND EDUCATION (NASRED)
Website: www.nasred.com; E-mail: email@example.com
2018 NASRED International Conference jointly organized with the Department of Religious Studies, Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun, Ogun State, Nigeria.
Arrival: Monday 12th November 2018
Opening Ceremony: Tuesday 13th November 2018
Plenary Sessions: Wednesday 14th to 15th Thursday, November 2018
Departure: Friday 16th November 2018
Department of Religious Studies, College of Humanities,
Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun, Ijebu-ode,
Ogun State, Nigeria
(Ag. Head of Department)
Associate Professor Jamiu Fatai Owolabi
Religion, Education and Peaceful Co-existence
Sub – Themes
- Islam and Peaceful Co-existence
- Christianity and Peaceful Co-existence
- Judaism and Peaceful Co-existence
- African Traditional Religion and Peaceful Co-existence
- Religion and World Peace
- The Place of Inter-religious Dialogue in Peaceful Co-existence
- Religious Tolerance and Peaceful Co-existence
- Comparative Religious Education and Peaceful Co-existence
- Administration of the Mosque and Peaceful Co-existence
- Administration of the Church and Peaceful Co-existence
- Entrepreneurship Training in Religion and Peaceful Co-existence
- Religious Leadership Training for Peaceful Co-existence
- Commercialization of Religion and Peaceful Co-existence
- Politicization of Religion and Peaceful Co-existence
- National Policy on Religious Education and Peaceful Co-existence
- Curriculum of Islamic Studies and Peaceful Co-existence
- Curriculum of Christian Religious Studies and Peaceful Co-existence
- Religious Campaigns on Electronic Social Media (ESM): Implications for Peaceful Co-existence
- Involvement of Government in Muslims and Christians Holy Pilgrimages: Implications on Peaceful Co-existence
- Arabic Education and Peaceful Co-existence
- Other related topics to the theme of the conference
Individual participant is expected to register for the conference with fifteen thousand naira only (#15,000). Religious and Corporate Bodies are to register with Twenty – five thousand naira only (#25,000). International participants are to register with One Hundred and twenty dollars only ($120).
Payments for registration should be made latest by 12th October 2018.
Accommodation for Conference Participants
Standard hotels are available in Ijebu-ode:
(a). Equity Resort Hotel, Ijebu-ode, along Chris Ogunbanjo Way, Ijebu-Ode.
(b). Conference Hotel Ijebu-Ode, Plot 1A and 1B, Conference Avenue, GRA.
Prices in these hotels range between #50,000 Business Suite to #25,000 Standard Room per night.
(c). There are other hotels whose prices per night range between #10,000 and #15,000.
Ten Popular Hotels in Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State, Nigeria
- Citi Hotel and Suit, Adebisan Area, Ijebu-Ode.
- Equity Resort Hotel, Eruwon, Ijebu-Ode.
- De-Busafy Anchor Hotels Limited Ijebu-Ode.
- Holluguy Event Planner, Adebisan, ijebu-Ode.
- Kapital Hotel, Onirugba, Ijebu-Ode.
- Delby Communications, Adebisan, Ijebu-ode.
- vii. Classic Hotel, Imowo, Ijebu-Ode.
- viii. Rolak Hotel and Suite, Imowo, Ijebu-Ode.
- Grand Inn and Suite, Ijebu-Ode.
- Conference Hotel, GRA, Ijebu-Ode.
- Participants could visit the websites of these hotels to make bookings and reservations online.
- Any participant who wants the Conference Logistic Committee to handle his or her hotel booking and reservation should pay for both registration and hotel accommodation latest by 30th September 2018.
Payment for the conference should be paid into NASRED Account number:
Bank Name: First Bank of Nigeria
Account Name: National Association for the Study of Religions and Education. Account No: 3077912416 using the following payment channels:
(i). Through Cash Payment to the Bank
(ii). Direct Transfers
(iii). Online or Internet Transfers from individual accounts.
(iv). Using Master Card through Quick teller platform.
N.B. After payment, please scan your evidence of payment and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with your names and phone no on the payment slip.
Submission of Abstract
Abstract that will not be more than 150 words should be sent to Editor – in – Chief through email@example.com on or before 30th October 2018.
Full papers should not be more than 15 pages on A4 paper, doubled spaced including referencing. The manuscript including tables, figures, and references should conform to the APA latest format. Five (5) neat typed hard copies should be brought to the Conference venue. Soft copy of the full paper should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org latest 30th October 2018.
1.Dr. Salako, Taofiki Ajani
Department of Educational Foundations and Instuctional Technology.
Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State, Nigeria.
(Chairman, LOC). (08034771380)
- Dr. Ojelabi Issac Kehinde
Department of Religious Studies, Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun.
(Secreatry, LOC). (08060162709)
- Dr. Oyeneye, Isaac O
Department of Christian Religious Studies,
Tai Solarin College of Education, Omu-Iijebu.
(NASRED Editor – in –Chief) (09025632529)
Dr. A. O. Azeez
Department of Islamic Studies, Tai Solarin College of Education,
Omu – Ijebu, Ogun State.
Dr. (Mrs.) H. T. K. Ishola
Department of Christian Religious Studies
Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education,
Oto / Ijanikin, Lagos.
NASRED Vice President (North)
Dr. Saleh Halid Mashi
Federal College of Education, Katsina, Katsina State, Nigeria.
NASRED Vice President (South)
Adesanwo, Emmanuel Remi
Department of Religious Studies
Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, Ondo State
Professor Rasheed Ajetunmobi,
Dean College of Humanities (COHUM),
Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun, Ogun State, Nigeria.
Professor Abayomi A. Arigbabu,
Vice Chancellor, Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun, Ogun State, Nigeria.
Customized making essays that would carry out our your preferences. Our business will be here suitable for you. We write down original essays of top-best quality that get together with your whole needs essay writer