Details of the Conference are as follow:
Arrival: Monday 11th July 2021
Opening Ceremony: Tuesday 12th July 2021
Plenary Sessions: Tuesday 12th to 13th July 2021 (Physical Presentation)
Plenary Sessions: Thursday 14th July 2021 (Virtual Presentation)
Departure: Friday 15th July 2021
Multi-purpose Hall, Redeemer’s University, Ede, Osun State, Nigeria.
Religion, Education and Social Media
Sub – Themes
- Research in Islamic Studies and Social Media
- Islam, Religious Tolerance and Social Media
- Marketing of Islamic Financial Products and Social Media
- Islamic Ethics and Social Media
- Da`wah on Social Media
- Islamic Awareness and Social Media
- Islam, Healthcare and Social Media
- Islamic Verdicts (fatwa) and Social Media
- Islam, Employability and Social Media
- Islamic Studies Education and Social Media
- Islam, Capacity Building and Social Media
- Christian Religious Studies and Social Media
- Evangelism and Social Media
- Research in Christian Religious Studies and Social Media
- Christianity, Employability and Social Media
- Christian Ethics and Social Media
- Christianity, Religious Tolerance and Social Media
- Christianity, Spiritualism and Social Media
- Christianity Awareness and Social Media
- Payment of tithe and Social Media
- Christian Worship and Social Media
- Arabic Education and Social Media
- Arabic Teaching Methodology
Each participant is expected to register for the conference with fifteen thousand naira only (#15,000). International participants are to register with One Hundred and twenty dollars only ($ 120).
Abstract Submission (April 15th to June 15th, 2021)
Abstract that will not be more than 150 words should be sent to Editor – in – Chief through [email protected] on or before 15th June 2021.
Full papers should not be more than 15 pages on A4 paper, doubled spaced including referencing. The manuscript including tables, figures, and references should conform to the APA latest format. Twelve (12) neat typed hard copies and soft copy should be brought to the conference venue for presentation.
Payment for the conference should be made to NASRED Account number:
Bank Name: First Bank PLC
Account Name: National Association for the Study of Religions and Education. Account no- 3077912416
Make Payment to the Bank through Direct Transfers, Online or Internet Transfers or with Master Card through Quick teller platform. Please scan your evidence of payment and send to [email protected]
Tai Solarin University of Education,
Department of Religious Studies,
College of Humanities.
Editorial Secretary: Dr. Salako Taofiki Ajani (08034771380)
NASRED Website: www.nasred.com
- mail: [email protected]
Lead Paper Presenter
Professor Lateef. O. Abbas
Head of Department,
Department of Arabic and Islamic Studies
University of Ibadan
Professor Dapo Asaju
Former Vice Chancellor,
Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo
Lead Paper (Virtual)
Dr. Abdul Malik A.
Department of Da`wah and Communications,
Islamic Science University of Malaysia,
Nilai, Negeri Sembilan,
Professor Anthony Enisan Akinlo
Redeemer’s University, Ede, Osun State, Nigeria
Professor Afolorunsho Olalekan Dairo
Dean, Faculty of Humanities
Redeemer’s University, Ede,
Dr. Asif Olatubosun Azeez
Department of Islamic Studies,
Tai Solarin College of Education,
Omu – Ijebu, Ogun State.
[email protected] (08026531335)
Dr. (Mrs.) H. T. K. Ishola
Department of Christian Religious Studies
Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, Oto / Ijanikin, Lagos
Vice President North
Dr. Saleh Haliah Mashi
Federal College of Education, Katsina, Katsina State.
Vice President South
Dr, Adesanwo, Remi
Adeyemi College of Education,
Ondo, Ondo State.
All inquiries should be directed to the Editorial Secretariat.