Before submitting the manuscript, author(s) should check the following list: that
1. The article has not been previously published elsewhere, nor is it submitted to
another journal for consideration.
2. The manuscript file is in Microsoft Word file format.
3. The Manuscript has followed Journal’s author guidelines.
4. Author(s) has not mentioned his or her name and affiliation in the main text
5. Author(s) has prepared the title page separately.
6. Scan a proof of your processing fee #5,000 containing your details and attach it
along with your submissions. (Processing fee for authors outside Nigeria is $30).
Submit your article only by e-mail through: email@example.com
Publication fee for articles accepted for publication is #20,000 while Publications
fee for articles accepted for publications from authors outside Nigeria is $120
including postal charges.