Before submitting the manuscript, the author(s) should check the following list:
- The article has not been previously published elsewhere, nor is it submitted to another journal for consideration.
- The manuscript file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- The Manuscript has followed Journal’s author guidelines.
- Author(s) has not mentioned his or her name and affiliation in the main text.
- Author(s) has prepared the title page separately.
- Scan a proof of your processing fee #5,000 containing your details and attach it along with your submissions. (Processing fee for authors outside Nigeria is $30).
Submit your article only by e-mail through email@example.com. The publication fee for articles accepted for publication is #20,000 while Publication fee for articles accepted for publications from authors outside Nigeria is $120 including postal charges.